cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting new account bill attached to my old Web Login.

PJ-180
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone from O2 checks these.

Years ago I had an O2 Business account, created a login and associated it with my mobile number.

I then left O2 and went to various networks but always kept the same number.

As I'm with Virgin Business Broadband and they have teamed up with O2 I decided to leave 3 and rejoin O2.

Mobile number and business email address are still the same from years ago.

For some reason my new account hasn't been associated with my O2 login despite the mobile number carrying through and the email used for all communication is the same as before. So to me itt should be straight forward that Mobile Number X and email address Y should be able to access the NEW account details seeing as they match.

On the 20th March I called O2 and was told by a nice lady in the Philippines that she couldn't align the accounts but someone else could and it would take approx 7 Days.

As of today it's still not been done, so I rang again, after waiting 25 minutes on hold I finally got through to Mike in the Philippines who said he couldn't help but passed me on to Nigel in the UK who also said he couldn't do it as I had been passed through to the wrong team and he was going to pass me to the correct one that could, obviously at that point 35 minutes in I was cut off !! .. NOT AMUSED.

Does anyone here know how I can get my new account linked to my orginal weblogin so that I can download bills etc?

If not can someone from O2 respond and get this sorted ASAP.

Regards,

Pete

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@PJ-180 This is a customer community. O2 does not monitor this site. See if anything in this link helps:

Contact Us | Business Customers | O2 Business

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@PJ-180 

This is not customer services and there is no support here from o2.. 

Your old account would have been removed a long time ago, and sorry to say you will have to use the credentials that VM Business have created for you.. other than that you need to speak to o2 Business or your account manager if you have one.

You might be able to create the new VMo2 Shared ID.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

PJ-180
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

Thanks for replying.

I tried following the link they sent but as my credentials are the same when I went through the various stages it retuned "Account already exists" - So i then logged in and am now stuck in this circle of doom..

I've followed the various options from business supprt and I just get bounced around various people that can't help but knows someone that can .. The only problem with that is the amount of my life I'm willing to waste .. which after a few pointless sessions of being hold is diminishing day by day ...

I may try from the Virgin end to see if I can link them ..

Cheers

Message 4 of 4