cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocking my phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an old account - 2 years deactivated - but I want to unlock my phone from O2. It won't do it through my O2 account. How do I do it?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Follow the PAYG option or put a current o2 contract sim in it and unlock through the MyO2 associated with the contract sim card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

So what happens when the agents lock you're phone!, then they give you the wrong unlatching code and then the agent says I've to return the phone, even though the agent admitted he and then she were wrong. I asked to speak with the return's guys and them to say to the agent "NOT THERE FAULT!"  when heard that I would have to return the phone due there misake. I was hardly happy after they said for the record 'They sort the exchage for me when I phone customer services" to told not there fault again!. so asked to speak to a manager for a quick resolution for them not want talk to resolve the small issue, to have one very unhappy long standing customer!!, and i have to wait 48 hrs for a call to be told the same, what's the bet that it gets resolved my predictions 0%. I am sure they think I'm daft as the manager sat next to the agent telling want to say! I know as I'm a customer relations manager! and work in a call centre. everything I said he would pause and then within 1 minute would come back with answer from the manager!. highly disapointed as the manager or a floor walker could have resolved this issue long before I came on here.  

I will wait for a long awaited response to leet you all know!! I feel let down.

Kind regards

Carl

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I can't really understand the problem but the complaints link is here for you if required http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions