Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transferring data

val5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How long does it take for your apps to download when you upgrade your phone. It has been 24 hours now and they are still not downloaded. I cant use most of the apps that are on my phone

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

You need to tell the phone that you are switching @val5.

Most manufacturers have an app that will do it - what phone are you moving from/to?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

val5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the response @gmarkj . I have switched from an iphone 11 to an iphone 13. I dont remember it taking this long to do the last time i upgraded

Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Did you back up the 11 before logging into the 13? And did you tell it to install from a backup?
My knowledge of iOS is limited so I'll mention someone who knows a lot more than me!

Any ideas @MI5 ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143417 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Not without more info.....?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5