cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim change

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I've had a samsung for the last two years on pay as you go and just recently brought an Iphone. I ordered a nano sim and I want to keep the same number...how do i do that?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous If your current phone already has a nano sim there's no need to change. You do need to change to idata though, I believe. If you don't have a nano sim at present, use this when you get the new sim: http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous If your current phone already has a nano sim there's no need to change. You do need to change to idata though, I believe. If you don't have a nano sim at present, use this when you get the new sim: http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Is the iphone on PAYG or Contract @Anonymous I ask, as contract sims are different to payg (whatever the size)

Should you have problems at all then a trip to your local store may be the way to go...they can swap everything over for you...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No need for iData on PAYG.
Just sim swap if you need a different size and away you go, but check you can't push the middle out of your current sim if it's a micro one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4