cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re upgrade and conflicting information

Anonymous
Not applicable

i seemed to have a successful upgrade today , i was told that i could collect my new phone today as the operator had confirmed store etc and all seemed fine instock and correct , she had said that out of stock with o2 , but i could collect today at store as in stock ,  i was told what store i would be collecting from etc. i was told that i should complete some finalising details on line which i did , at this point i was unable to select the store she had told me to collect from as said out of stock , and it directed me to the next option which was store 251 so selected and continued . I thought i would phone store just to check my order and possible collection , i spoke with two different advisers one , said they are in stock but i cant find them , second said no they are not here and i dont have your order , I thought i would then phone the original store the lady doing my upgrade i should go to , they told me they had no order for me , i asked if they had any of the phones i wanted and she told me she had one .only . I phoned back 02 and firstly spoke to a lady that seemd to be talking to her colleague about something else entirely and i wasnt sure if she was even with me or not , i found her to be unhelpful and not bothered , i then spoke to anoher person who also seemed robotic  , it seems that 02 could not amend my order so i could collect the phone in the 80 unit lakeside (which i was orginally told i should collect from) i was told if wanted to go to the store i would have to get a new contract with them and then cancel the new one i had arranged on the phone ,this seems so ridiculous and i felt that this would only lead to more hastle and probems i am a long term customer for 10 yrs or more having two phones at one point , i feel that i shoiuld have been told at the point of upgrade i could only collect my new phone today if in stock at store and if it isnt we wont be able to change the store choosen and also you will to wait for a delivery to which we have no idea when it will come , IF I HAD BEEN TOLD THIS I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN EXPECTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND I WOULD NOT HAVE PHONED MY LOCAL STORE TO FIND OUT "YES ' THEY HAVE A PHONE , WHICH WOULD THEN NOT HAVE LEAD ME TO BE UPSET WITH THE SERVICE AND MY TREATMENT 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

The method of making a complaint is unclear , 

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Hope you get the problem resolved.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@AnonymousYou certainly have been given the runaround with this order...

Make a compaint from the link given by @jonsie

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5