cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone X weak signal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody else suffering with their new iphone X ? Weak signal , and problems with your LTE ?

I've been on the APPLE COMMUNITY and there are dozens of people suffering the same . This I believe is a major issue with the phone , being the hardware !! 

I'm sat here now with my 6s and X , full signal on the 6s and only 1 bar on the X !!

Apple need to hold their hands up , and get this sorted !! 

Don't be fobbed off with their diagnostics that Apple will offer you !!

We need to stand firm on this issue , feel like I've been robbed......!!!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous If you're still within your 14 day cooling off period you can return the phone and cancel the contract.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried cleaning the sim or getting a new sim as the sim maybe faulty. One phone will be taking more of the signal so the Other won’t be able to get on the network traffic 

Message 3 of 12

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, sorry to hear that you've been having signal issues. Let us know how you get on with this and if the suggestions above were of any help?

Message 4 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
That sounds pretty crap for a £1000 phone!
My cheopo Lumia gets a full signal every where.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

My 7 Plus is better than that & the X is the newer model too

Message 6 of 12

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The iPhone 4 I think it was, suffered from weak signal and Apple's response was that customers were holding it incorrectly. Now you are holding it correctly @Anonymous? 

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

iPhone 4 suffered from #antennagate

Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

iPhone 4 suffered from #antennagate

My point and Apple apparently fixed it for iPhone 5 without apology to those "holding the phone incorrectly". Who knows if this is another antenna issue or something to do with design error. Or maybe it's just a faulty phone or the fact that iphones have always had a lower signal showing on the phone than they actually have?

Message 9 of 12

Emily3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue with my iphone x, wasn't sure if it was a provider issue at first as I had switched from EE to O2 but after reading a few forums and reviews looks like it is the phone. . . 

Message 10 of 12