cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone voicemails

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I've recenty upgraded to an iPhone 6S on PAYG big bundles, from an iPhone 5C pay monthly. On my last my 5C, whenever I recieved a voicemail, I could listen to them from a list instead of having to call a number, which is what I have to do on the 6S. I was wondering if there was a way to change this to how I had it on the 5C?

Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes they are but you are not tied in to a long contract.
You can cancel at any time (and you will get visual voicemail) slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Visual voicemail is not available on PAYG, unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, thank you!
Just 1 more quick question, are the 30 day sim only contracts auto rolling?
Message 3 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok, thank you!
Just 1 more quick question, are the 30 day sim only contracts auto rolling?

Yes they are....

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 19

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes they are but you are not tied in to a long contract.
You can cancel at any time (and you will get visual voicemail) slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a pay monthly contract on a iPhone 6s plus, and visual voicemail doesn't always work for me either, also today, as of 11:30 I now can't make any calls on the O2 network, very disappointing, C'mon O2 get your act together.

Message 6 of 19

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds like a network issue in your case http://status.o2.co.uk/

Currently using:
Message 7 of 19

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If this is a recent problem then it's a network issue I'm afraid. If nothing is showing for your postcode you can report it through the status page or via the My Network app.

Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
In my case O2 don't have a network issue, however, they do have an automated administration error, I pay for my contract on time every month, yet my online bill has not been updated, and so due to an apparent overdue bill, the automated system has placed a bar restriction on my account.

I can't even ring O2 via their free numbers from my phone, so I contacted O2 via live chat, and by the end of my live chat, I was told that my bar restriction would remain in place, until I payed my apparent overdue bill, and to contact the payment team from my phone !!!

how can I contact O2 when the automated system won't allow me to contact O2, Hmmmmmm
Message 9 of 19

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Call into an o2 shop and use their phone or use the landline number off the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 19