Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Pro Max damaged back glass

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi Everyone,just noticed today that the back of my iPhone glass is cracked.Not sure how always been in a case like.But was wondering anyone had an idea in cost for fixing?

going to the Apple Store in the morning but I’m seeing figures online that are pretty high like.

Any info is appreciated 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144486 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

iCrack will do it for £100

Come back (icrack.co.uk)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Thanks, had a look at there website and it’s all out of stock lol.Was trying to back the phone to the laptop and pc and they both don’t recognise the phone like.nightmare like.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144486 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

The back glass won't be difficult to replace so a local reputable repair shop should be able to deal with it easily unless you want to pay Apple's prices !!

I assume you don't have Apple care ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Sadly i don't.I seen a few places do it like,must have a word see what they can do.best part i don’t even know how it happened the phone is always in a case

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144486 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

Can't help with how but wondering if you have any insurance policy you could claim from.

House or bank insurance etc?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Just thought I would update,Apple came back with £559 and they told me the phone was worth £600.Thankfully the phone is covered by my house insurance and they have been pretty sweet.I just had to tell what happened and naturally I explained what Apple quoted,plus I send the quote that they emailed.

So just waiting on it getting approved.

Managed to get it backed up 🙂

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144486 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

Pleased for you and hope your insurance comes through OK.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8