Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Pro 12.9 offer office 365 free for 12 months

axelbailey59
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone else have issues with this offer because I have waited specified time before enter email for offer then waited 15 days yet nothing contacted support which was through Kondor nothing happened phoned o2 form sent off told to wait 72 hours no reply phoned again still nothing another form filled in another wait nothing again phoned to make a complaint told to wait again looks like this offer is fake and just a way to make customers take a bigger contract price without delivering the offers not the first time an o2 offer hasn’t been completed

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @axelbailey59 A similar thread here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-products-and-services/Office-365-free-subscription-Kondor/td-p/1...

There have been many issues with this promotion every time they run it...https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/Work-Anywhere-web-pages-don-t-work/m-p/1056971/highlight/true#M1...

Did you follow these instructions

• 1.2 O2 Refresh eligibility criteria will apply which includes, but is not limited to, being a UK resident and being over 18.
  • 1.3 Customers must wait 48 hours before registering their email address on https://workanywhere.o2.co.uk/
  • 1.4 Customer will then receive an email with a username and password 15 days after registration to activate their Microsoft Subscription

If so I will tag @Martin-O2 and @Marjo to the thread to see if they can help further. You may not hear from them till Monday..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

axelbailey59
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi yes I waited the 48hours I even received a registration confirmation with the reference number I do live in uk and I am over 18
I have just looked and seen quite a few people with the same issue
Any help will be appreciated
Thanks
Message 3 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @axelbailey59 As I said I have tagged @Marjo and @Martin-O2 into the thread. They are Community managers and I expect one will get in touch after the weekend. Please come back to this thread to check wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff

@axelbailey59 We have seen a few other customers in a similar situation to you. I would suggest dropping Kondor an email (customerservice@kondor.co.uk) with your name, device and the IMEI number. They should then be able to arrange your Office 365 subscription. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2 We can live in hope.

I just fail to see the logic in making these offers so difficult to claim. We all understand waiting until the 14 day cooling off period is past. It seems O2 delight in making people jump through hoops to get what they promised 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

axelbailey59
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have contacted Kondor and had an email conversation with a man called josh I have also filled out now 3 forms with o2 and still nothing I purchased the correct product with the required gb of data I have a registration confirmation number yet no email with username and password now I am stuck on what to do as I seem to be going around in circles and not getting anywhere 

Message 7 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I assume you have checked your spam emails?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @axelbailey59 What was the outcome of your email conversation with Kondor? Did they confirm your eligibility for this offer? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 13

axelbailey59
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The only outcome I had was that they had asked o2 to resend the information with the user name and password yet I still haven’t received the email after checking my inbox and junk mail I have emailed them back and am still waiting a response from them
Message 10 of 13