cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

Anonymous
Not applicable

look i pay for 3 iphone with one acount and i am sick of running out of data i think i pay plenty why should i have to pay even more money to get 2gb more 4 pounds more a month than with orthers phone companys you get 3gb as standard not 1 so please can you rectivefie please 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You would need to upgrade your tariff, you can't just change to a completely different one I'm afraid. Presumably you were happy with the allowance when you took out the contracts? Maybe your usage has now increased. If you are in a position to pay off the handset you can change to a sim only and increase your present data allowance.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You are not talking to O2 here this is a customer to customer forum....

You will need to contact customer services to discuss options http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can change your tariff in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

they won't rectify their tariffs just because you run out of data 

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You would need to upgrade your tariff, you can't just change to a completely different one I'm afraid. Presumably you were happy with the allowance when you took out the contracts? Maybe your usage has now increased. If you are in a position to pay off the handset you can change to a sim only and increase your present data allowance.

Message 5 of 5