Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fraud on my monthly bill

hannah22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an additional £64 added on to my phone bill as ‘things you’ve bought’ all bought through itunes , i have not made these purchases and are not in any previous records of my itunes, i went to an o2 store and got no help whatsoever, he didn’t even tell me how i can go around getting this sorted, since visiting the o2 store 4 days ago a further £17 has been added to bill though itunes again, i can’t get any help in the myo2 app and cannot get any help though apple as i didn’t purchase these on my account, i also cannot pay my phone bill as there is so much more money added on so i now have no calls or texts on my phone. 

Please help, Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36439 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

Hi @hannah22 - there should be a cap on your account to cut down on such high charges - this looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202 (or specific Payment management number - 0800 902 0217 )

Or reach out to O2's Social Media Team, links just below this post.

I hope you can get through to someone who can help you identify and unsubscribe from the services that are charging these large amounts to your mobile. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36439 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

Hi @hannah22 - there should be a cap on your account to cut down on such high charges - this looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202 (or specific Payment management number - 0800 902 0217 )

Or reach out to O2's Social Media Team, links just below this post.

I hope you can get through to someone who can help you identify and unsubscribe from the services that are charging these large amounts to your mobile. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2