Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iphone 4s

hii am a pay monthly customer and had put a request to unlock iphone 4s almost twice 21 days ago. and they told that my phone will b unlock within next 10 days. as i intended to travell abroad i need it here. now am really facing problem as i cant us...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone water damage

I have an iphone 4 on pay as you go, my cat has just knocked it off my knee into a cup of coffee :(, the top half went in, so no liquid got in through the charger bit, it now wont come on, ive put it in rice like many say, are there any other options...

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock iphone 4s

hi iam going to india for vacation plz unlock my phone immidiatly

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Carbon fibre and plastic case

I recently treated my iPhone 4 to a new cover to replace its bumper. It is made from carbon fibre and plastic which I thought would still protect the O2 signal and is specifically designed for the 4 and 4S. Wrong! The signal drops to nothing then sea...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iMessage Activation All Strange..

My iMessage randomly stopped working, I have iPhone 5, iPad and mac.So I turned iMessage off on my iPhone and it asked me to sign back in so I did but I kept getting the message saying wrong password. Reset my password and it lets me in now but doesn...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no incoming or outgoing calls

i have recently moved over from vodaphone to o2 and never in my life have i had so many issues trying to make a phone call or receive one. ive been given the speel about checking my area etc. i work in central london and live in zone 2 central london...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No sim installed

Hi,Received my iPhone 5 yesterday. Sim swapped from old sim to the new Nano sim.Now Every time I try to activate the phone it won't let me as it says no sim card is installed. I have taken the sim card out and put it back in a stupid amount of times ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 4

Hi there,I recently tried to unlock my phone via the o2 unlock form and got an email saying 'iPhone Unlatching Request - Kana Case ID: 414340641 (KMM774406324I15977L0KM) Thank you for your iPhone unlatching request.I'm sorry, we have not been able to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture messaging

Why can't I send picture messages to other mobiles? I can send via iMessage but not MMS, I chatted online to a guru who told me they set it up for me but still not working.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

no service

I've now had no service for 72 hours. I've got an Iphone 4 and O2 states coverage is fine in my area. But if I'm not at home with home wifi, I can't call, text, connect to the internet... anyone got any idea why???

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos