Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sim between iPhones

HiI currently have a iPhone 4 on a monthly contract and just ordered a iPhone 4S on a second monthly contract with O2.Both contracts have the same allowances.Can I simply swap both SIM cards so my old number is linked to my new phone and I can give m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling my iphone 3gs

Guys what would be a fair price i could get for my iphone 3gs?It is in vey good condition having had a hard and soft case on it since new.I'm thinking of putting it on ebay.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Iphone4s

Hi can you tell me if I can unlock my father iphone4s. The phone is in Indonesia. I am in UK, I use the phone only a few time to see if every thing working, making call and other. But one think I forgot to do is to unlock it before I sent it. The Iph...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 - Power Button Faulty(?)

Hi o2 community! I’m sure this question has been asked many times but I can’t seem to find anything that has helped me, so here I am. Basically I have an iPhone 5 on contract with o2 and it seems that my power button (button at the top of the phone) ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded over the phone to iPhone 5 tonight....

and it was a curious call. I spoke to Phones4U tonight on the phone about upgrading to the iPhone 5. I had steeled myself to move to EE and was ready to leave O2 with a heavy heart. I've never had a problem with O2 but I want 4G with my iPhone. I exp...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call merging

Hi I'm trying to find out if my unlimited call allowance will allow me to use call merging on my iphone? I've had 2 different answers from o2 so far??

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issues with reciving calls and texts

Hi guys, was hoping for some advice with issues I've had with reciving calls and SMS on Saturday that O2 haven't been able to help explain. As I work on an on call system for a hospital covering emergencies, I rely on my mobile phone when I am requir...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone5 basic Texts converting into Picture texts and eacting my money

After 4 months of no problems with my new iphone 5 and happily sending text messages, I noted a very large bill. When I investigated it, I found that text messages were being converted to picture messages which are NOT covered by my tarriff. O2 said ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will O2 Ireland sim card work with my iphone 5?

I have a I Phone 5 on a pay monthly contract here in the Uk but i go home to Ireland for a couple of weeks every few months and would like to be able to use my i phone while im there. I was wondering if it would be possible to buy an O2 ireland pay a...

Resolved! iphone 3

my phone says voicemail unavailable unable to initiate connection 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos