Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim lock

Hello, we have a 2 year old Iphone 4 in the Netherlands. I bought an O2 prepaid cart because the phone was blocked. Can you unlock the phone for us? so we can use a Dutch provider. (edited personal content)

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 5 no mobile internet ggrrrrrrr

I got my phone the other day and can't get on the internet unless on my wii at home. I've read the posts about reseting the internet settings but it hasn't helped. I've also checked my account and Im on an i phone tarrif and my phone is displaying th...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling Iphone 5

Hi All I've got an iphone 5 on o2 contract. Can anyone recommend the best way for me to sell it and get a Galaxy S4. Bearing in mind i'm under contract Thanks

andypg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unexplained usage and standby figures

i have been experiencing this issues for months now I recently went to apple and they insisted my phone was restored again as they believed it would correct the issue despite me restoring it on the 16th april. however my problem still exists. My phon...

IMG_0012.PNG
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 micro sim help

HiI had an iphone 5 for 2-3 weeks, working perfectly until I dropped it down the toilet. I phoned o2 insurance who arranged for the broken phone to be collected and fixed (I removed the micro sim as instructed). They told me to visit an o2 store and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message after transfer phone

I just transferred my wife's number from iPhone 3 to m old iphone4s. She can make and receive calls. Can receive texts, but can't send texts. Any ideas anyone?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manual install O2 Wifi profile in ipad mini

As I can't install the o2 wifi app on my Ipad mini 16gb (wifi only). Does anyone have the link to install the Wifi profile (Certificate). The app just links to the certificate install page, which you then install via safari. Just after that link. May...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap my sim problems.

I swapped my sim online yesterday at around half 10 in the morning and my iPhone is still saying "no service". I have been turning it on and off but still nothing. Can anyone shed any light onto this for me?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipad Abroad

I went to Copenhagen this week and could not use my Ipad abroad on their 3G network. Can anyone tell me why this is not possible? Obviously I have my cellular data and roaming turned on and obviously I have a data plan. My Ipad can see the other netw...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim failure

I keep getting Sim Failure and have to restart phone to get rid of it. It is a Nuisance that I would not expect from phone that is 2 months old. Amy ideas for a permanent fix? Latest update installed.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos