Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in France this weekend

Two of us, both with iPhones on monthly contracts, went to France for the weekend. For all of Friday and Saturday we were unable to get a phone signal on any French network in spite of being in well populated areas. On Sunday morning they finally spr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using my mobile in Spain

I am going on holiday on 24/5 and will be takingmy phone with me but dont want to incur a lot of exptra expense, can I buy a holiday use package?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Iphone 4s died and cannot be revived

My iphone 4s has gone black and does not respond to charging and is not connecting to itunes......Has anyone any ideas?Its been playing up for a while when I have been trying to end calls it has not responded to the 'end' button and then yesterday be...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free wifi problem

When I try to connect to a wifi hotspot,either O2 or any other I get a blank Safari page on screen with the word " Successful " in very tiny print in the top left of the screen and above this is " WWW.APPLE.CO.UK " if I close this screen I lose the c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iPhone 4

Hi,I have upgraded my phone and given my iPhone 4 to my boy. He is on orange and it won't work, how do I unlock it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my account?

O2 barred my phone earlier this month but realised it was their fault so eventually unblocked it. I've just come out of hospital and it's barred again, not only that there is now no record of my number on the my 02 website so I can't view any bills o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant connect to WI-FI

I changed the details of my monthly tariff (effective midnight last night) to allow me more data. Today I can't get on the internet at all. When I click Safari it says"could not activate mobile data network""You are not subscibed to a mobile data ser...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking calls

Can you block incoming calls and texts to an Iphone 4?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos