Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim activation

Why does it take 24 hours to activate a sim card?I have been with o2 for a long time & had no problems, this week your customer service has been dreadful :-(my iPhone has got a hardware problem, still sitting in local O2 store waiting to be sent off,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s

i been online about how to do my privacy about messages popping up on front of my phone and i want it to just say the name but online it says turn off sms preveiw i havnt got that on mine can you help plz?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 3G (ios 4.2) and updated MyO2 app will not install

Hi, Had to do a re-install of iOS and unfortunately lost the MyO2 app. New updated version of app will only run on iOS 4.3 and my iPhone 3G will not run it. Unable to find the previous version of MyO2 app which was originally installed and worked fin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Iphone 3GS on Itunes?

I phoned O2 up yesturday wanting to unlock my phone, I'm moving to America on Sunday and need my american sim to work. They said theyll unlock it within 72 hours, but I got a text an hour after phoning them saying my phone was unlocked and I need to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird Visual Voicemail Bug (I think!)

I have an iPhone 5 and not sure if this is an issue with the phone itself or if it is something to do with O2's Visual Voicemail but I am getting an intermittant bug that comes up every now and again on my phone?! Sometimes, when I first turn the pho...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi / router password problems

Can anyone please advise me I need to connect my Iphone 4s through Wi Fi to my laptope problem is it is not recodnising the router password, I've tried reseting the router to factory settings but the password on the back is still not accepted.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Validity of text messages

How do you change the validity of a text message sent. I got a report saying message expired after 48 hours because recipient didn't have their phone on. Can it be extended?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no date coverage

Hi I've just done a sim swap from my HTC Hero to 'upgrade' to my wife's cast off iPhone 3Gs. I can connect to email through WiFi but when out of WiFi range I get a message telling me that i don't subscribe to Cellular Data. This worked fine on my HTC...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

I have for about half an hour now, had no signal at all

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 3 wants re-installing please help

Hi, my battery completely dies this afternoon. I put it on charge about 4:30. At 8pm tonight it turned itself on finally but when I unlock the keypad it asks me to connect it to itunes. However when I unplug it from the mains it does nothing and when...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos