Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 21 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 name tag wallpapers

I have got a Photoshop document off of a friend on another forum, who made the document and who basically posted a download link where it could be downloaded for people to then use. I thought that it might be nice for some of the iPhone 5 users if I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 97 replies
  • 2 kudos

iPhone 5s - no 4G at launch?

Hi, I've read the blog post and just checking i've got this right... http://o2lin.kr/O2iPhone5sc "iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c are both 4G ready devices that will be enabled to run on our 4G network within the coming weeks – this will happen when new sett...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

So Far..

Just want to say so far o2 are pretty on the ball.I'm waiting for the 5S like others but in comparison to last year when they didn't have a clue period, this year is a lot more organised. So well done so far, I know time will tell if the 5S is done a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need help

I was wondering if I could upgrade my iPhone 4 to the higher model and will I need to pay for the full handset price?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iphone

I upgraded my iphone 4 to a 5 and wanted to unlock my iphone 4 for my brother to have. I followed the steps on O2 website to unlock it and I received a email saying I would get a text confirming it was unlocked in 14 days. Its been 23 days and so far...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 3gs to iphone 5

Hi all is it pos to use iphone backup in itunes to backup from 3 gs to iphone 5?Thanks Doogal.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Difference in iPhone 5S cost Apple vs O2

Like the majoirty, I'm waiting for the 5S, having beeng on a rolling O2 contract with my 4S from launch. Based what been released re: prices and tariffs by O2, I've been workng out my best option. I have noticed that the handset price stated by apple...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Ok so I'm abit confused about upgrade benefits.. Lets say for example iPhone 5c plan is £42 month without upgrade and if I brought it via upgrade do I get a discount or something?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is meant by Band 20 (800DD)

On the apple lte spec sheet http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/ it says on all references to Band 20 (800DD) and not (800MHZ)The DD has confused people and many have speculated that it will not work with O2 Band 20(800MHZ) The DD is reference to the Eur...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos