Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anybody received iphone 5s 32gb gold yet??

Hi just interested to know as I've been told incorrectly mine was being dispatched yesterday by o2 chat guru and would receive email by 3:30pm.....Well I haven't just lots of emails with the important information about my order and dispatched soon?!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5S switching to Iphone 3GS

My wife's Blackberry (work related) is being dropped and she will receive a new Iphone 5S instead, she currently has a personal Iphone 5 on contract. The cunning plan is for her to switch her sim to my Iphone 3gs and give me the Iphone 5 - she pays a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s Gold 32gb

After nearly 4 weeks of waiting. My 5s is arriving tomorrow. Woohoo

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! proximity setting

At moment when i make call screen on iPhone 4s stays lut but when i want to end call screen goes black and i have to activate couple of times in order to end call. How can i change this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has anyone received their iPhone 5s?

Hi. I ordered the iPhone 5s on Friday after waiting forever to get through to them, I ordered the gold 5s in which I saw on their site stating the delivery would be be delayed but then the advisor stated they have them right now to be delivered in a ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem activating tethering on an iPhone 4s

I've just bought a secondhand iPhone 4s, lovely device but can't get the tethering to activate. It takes me to a generic iPhone tethering help page but no option to activate the tethering. My contract isn't iPhone specific, I've also got a Nexus 4 on...

Sammy_boy by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iWork Apps free for older devices if a 5C/5S has been purchased

No idea if anyone has noticed this but I've stumbled across this tonight after downloading Keynote,Pages and Numbers from the iWork selection AppsAll three of these Apps are worth £6.99 each on older devicesIf you already have an iPhone 5C or 5S you ...

Leebroath by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Two Iphones - keep syncing together?

I have two Iphones (one is my son's) and the contacts etc keep syncing together. Sometimes I get texts sent to my son. This happened before the update too. I have been for support at the store but its still happening. Can anyone advise me on what I n...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos