Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing a terrible 5s ordering experience.

Hi guys. Thought I'd share with you an email I wrote to customer complaints a few days ago. I've yet to receive a reply, but I'd love to hear your opinions on the matter. I do apologise... it's a bit of a rant! I'm not really sure what to do next, as...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! increase data use on my plan

hello i need to increase the data usage on my tariff, its currently 1gb but keeps running out.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty on/off switch

My on/off switch all of a sudden stopped working. Took it back to the O2 store where it was purchased and they told me it was covered on the warranty. I had to pay a £25 deposit for a loan phone whilst mine went for repair. I was disgusted that they ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

Can anyone help I seem to be sailing through my data allowance. and don't know why I'veturned off all the notification for apps and location. I only go on facebook but not a lot perhaps 3 times a day for about 10 mins. I don't down load anything! I p...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are people still waiting for their 5s?

Are people still waiting for their iphone 5s phones to be delivered? Just looked on the website and it looks like silver is available in all formats.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s - which capacity should I get?

I've never had an iPhone before, only an iPod Touch so I'm pretty unsure as to what capacity to get. I was thinking of getting the 16gb but am worried that it won't be enough. I don't store many videos on my current phone, mainly photos (maybe about ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone else noticed 4G signal in Newcastle upon Tyne?

Today I noticed the 4G logo on my phone a couple of times. Ran Speedtest and was getting 20mb download.It only pops up here and there, then reverts to 3G. I presume they're testing the signal or something.Anyone else seen this?

Shish by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error MSG using iPhone app.

Hi, I recently took out an O2 contract and set up my account online. I also downloaded the iPhone app. I have recently transferred my old number across and that is now active. When logging on to the website to access my account, it works perfectly, h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updated to ios 7.0.2 now no 3g!

I updated my iphone 4 to ios 7.0.2 today and now my 3g doesn't work. Its nothing to do with the network as I've been in touch with o2 and they said everything is fine that end. When I try to go online it says 'you are not subscribed to a mobile data ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oldie having problems sending picture messages :)

Unfortunately, over the age when technology comes easily :s I was given a second hand Iphone 3gs which to be honest I dont use for much other than calls/texts/camera/pic messaging. When I first got it I could send and receive pics. Then I stopped bei...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos