Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone

I have just purchased a new Iphone 5c - my daughter has an Iphone 4s both on the same account. Having a couple of problems in that I can see her messages and she can see mine - which isn't ideal. We are using the same apple Id purely because she is 1...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High monthly spend looking to upgrade

Hello, I want to 'speed to refresh' and currently pay £65 a month. I want to pay around £400 up front for a iPhone 5s and about £27 4G phone plan to keep monthly payments down but having read the Refresh terms, I am anticipating a problem... You must...

joeobrien by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overseas and iPhone is network locked

I'm currently in Australia travelling for a year and when I got here and bought a local sim card I discovered my iphone was network locked to O2. This would be fair enough if I had aquired my phone via an O2 contract, however I actually purchased thi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

6 Week Wait For iPhone 5S Pre-Order In Store!!

Hello, I was first in my local O2 store today to order the iPhone 5S. I paid £329.99 up front for the phone and I have to wait 6 weeks for it!!!! Why do I have to wait 6 weeks for the phone when the online orders show a delivery date of the 24th Sept...

• 29 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! problems with phone after transferring number

i am after some advice please. i have recently acquired an iphone 5 and transferred my old number over from vodafone. the number transferred 2 days ago and i am having problems receiving phone calls and texts. i get phone calls from some people but n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old iphone 4 sim still working

I've spent this afternoon setting up my new iphone 5s, even installed the nano sim, and all working fine. However, I see my old iphone 4 has just stated 'no service' but has wifi. I think my next task is to reset it to factory settings, as I intend t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 7.0.3 released.

Hi.iOS 7.0.3 released.This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:- Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices- Adds Password Generator so Safari can su...

• 31 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5c setup

To cut a long story short I'm with O2. I have a 4s and my fiancée won a competition consisting of loads of Apple goodies. She's given me the iphone 5c which is unlocked. So there's no new SIM card or a phone locked to a network. Is it a straight forw...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

My phone got stolen and when I got it back I had to reactive my SIM card which I did but now I receive no signal I still get iMessage and 3G and everything works but I receive no signal no matter where I go help!!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos