Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Touch ID/Fingerprint and Apple/iTunes Purchases

I don't know if this is just me or if it is supposed to be like that but is anyone having any problems using Touch ID/Fingerprint with Apple/iTunes purchases? I thought that Touch ID can be used when purchasing items in iTunes to avoid having to put ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused with replacement phone...

My phone went missing on friday and I have been sent a new sim. I was told the sim would have the same number and use the same contract as my original one. When the phone started up it asked me the usual start up questions, but also asked me what pla...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! iPhone 5s issues....

Hello, this is my first post so please be gentle...lol We have 3 iPhone 5s's and a Nokia 1020..Away from home all the iphones work perfectlyAt home all of them will make or receive a call then after 30 or 40 seconds the other person will not be able ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange Phenomenon!

I hope someone can help me as I'm struggling. My wife and I have Apple Iphone 4s. We have different apple ID's and different icloud addresses. Since last week it appears my wife's phone has merged onto mine. When I say merged all of her contacts now ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5s 16GB Gold

HELP i ordered an iphone 5s and its due to be delivered within 3-4 weeks but this is SOOO long! i was just wondering if there's anything I can do to hurry it up or is there a chance it can arrive any sooner? ALL feedback is much appreciated thank you...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Contacts

Strange one.I have my Mum's number logged in my phonebook but every text she sends or call she makes to me comes through as her number rather than 'Mum' as she appears in my phonebook.When I ring her it comes up as Mum on the screen.Help!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 i Phones, with 2 different mobile numbers but both receiving the same text messages, Why ?

I have let my son have my old i phone and set up a new sim card for him under pay as you go. Although when I send a text to a contact that we both have in our contacts, the receiver thinks it has come from my sons phone and when the receiver replies ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Armpocket i-10 sports armband

Not sure how many of you guys are into fitness, but I thought I would post this review on a sports armband that I purchased recently for my iPhone. I have owned numerous brands of iPhone armbands over the years, and after been dissatisfied with my la...

IMG_0139.jpg IMG_0140.JPG IMG_0141.JPG IMG_0142.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hi, I signed up for 600 tariff just over a week ago, after being offered a discount that reduces my monthly charge by £4. I have had no confirmation that this has been applied and the paperwork makes no reference. I will have to give up my contract i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos