Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems at the check out when trying to upgrade

Hi! About an hour ago I tried to upgrade my iphone 3gs to a 4s online, but after I entered my debit card details and clicked to confirm the payment I recieved an error message saying my order could not be completed at that time, or something along th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone5 water damage - really?

I am so confused, can someone solve this mystery! I got my Iphone5 7 mos ago. I have NOT dropped my iphone5 in water, or excessively splashed it. Yes, I have used it in the rain. The home button has quit working; however not putting a high correlatio...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apples os

Daft question but does anyone think apple should lease its os to other providers like android does or is this just a pipe dream

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Touch ID/Fingerprint and Apple/iTunes Purchases

I don't know if this is just me or if it is supposed to be like that but is anyone having any problems using Touch ID/Fingerprint with Apple/iTunes purchases? I thought that Touch ID can be used when purchasing items in iTunes to avoid having to put ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused with replacement phone...

My phone went missing on friday and I have been sent a new sim. I was told the sim would have the same number and use the same contract as my original one. When the phone started up it asked me the usual start up questions, but also asked me what pla...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! iPhone 5s issues....

Hello, this is my first post so please be gentle...lol We have 3 iPhone 5s's and a Nokia 1020..Away from home all the iphones work perfectlyAt home all of them will make or receive a call then after 30 or 40 seconds the other person will not be able ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange Phenomenon!

I hope someone can help me as I'm struggling. My wife and I have Apple Iphone 4s. We have different apple ID's and different icloud addresses. Since last week it appears my wife's phone has merged onto mine. When I say merged all of her contacts now ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5s 16GB Gold

HELP i ordered an iphone 5s and its due to be delivered within 3-4 weeks but this is SOOO long! i was just wondering if there's anything I can do to hurry it up or is there a chance it can arrive any sooner? ALL feedback is much appreciated thank you...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Contacts

Strange one.I have my Mum's number logged in my phonebook but every text she sends or call she makes to me comes through as her number rather than 'Mum' as she appears in my phonebook.When I ring her it comes up as Mum on the screen.Help!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos