Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my phone

HiI am travelling to india want to unlock my phone so that I can use local Indian sim in my phone please help me with it. Nidhi

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Key note 02/06/2014

Hey Everyone, The apple Key note is about to start! You can see it here https://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2014/ Let us know what you guys think about what goes on! Thanks Brad

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to unlock iPhone 3G

Mr brother is on cotract with O2, and he gave his old iPhone 3G to my Mum for her to use. It needs to be unlocked. I obtained an O2 PAYG SIM card and topped it up with £15, filled in the online form to unlock it, but I keep getting back the following...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Copy pictures from PC to iPhone?

My girlfriend returned to the dark side and got an iPhone 5S yesterday. I've copied all the photos, music, videos, etc from her old Galaxy 3 but now I'm looking for the best/easiest way to get select photos onto the iPhone without having to install i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5c

Hey I've just got a new iPhone 5c to replace my old iPhone 4 but whenever someone sends me a picture either by text or iMessage it comes up with a download image saying the download has completed but I still cannot view the photo. Is there some kind ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find my phone

Hi I'm looking for my son on find my iPhone . It us always on when he goes out bit for some reason tonight it hadn't been able to update his location died anyone know why?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying a bill

Hi I paid my bill about 2 hours ago (late) on the automated service. How long will it take for my phone to work again

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4 no service

well folks i recently changed from pay as you go to contract, although i cancelled my contract the next day since i changed my mind but now when i stick my pay and go sim into my phone it says no service can anyone tell me why this is? i just jope i ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warranty for IPhone 5 - help

Hi Guys,Quick queryI have purchased an Iphone 5 in Sept 2012 with 2 year contract and contract is ending in sept 2014. The phone is now faulty (does not charge). Will it be covered in warranty?(The contract was actually purchased from Phones4u)Any he...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ive sent my phone off

hi ive sent my phone off yesterday to get repaired as i need a new screen for my iphone 5s wen would i get my phone bk as i need asap as i have two children who r in school n nusery n if there is an emergancy noone will be able to get hold of me as i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos