Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

How do I activate mobile data on iPhone 5C?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked voicemail

I need the number to unblock my voicemail please so all I have to do is hit the red sign on my phone unknown to me I blocked the phone on this bit and it has never worked because I never knew it did until it was shown to me today and when they tried ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5 suddenly gone quiet when on calls

My phone has suddenly gone really quite when I'm on calls. It's ok if I use headphones, but not using the phone as normal. External speakers are working fine. Has anyone else had this problem??? I can only hear people if I turn teh volume up to max a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Sim

Hi, can someone please advise on my next steps, I have had my IPhone 5 16gb for about 9 months and for the past week I have been getting the No Sim message popping up. At first I switched on and off, everything was fine, it started happening more fre...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Twitter Notifications

ok so just got my phone and it's amazing! one thing though, my twitter keeps going off everytime someone tweets/RT even though i get no mention, how do i turn this off?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5C photo issue

Hi guysI have tried starting a new thread but it doesn't give me an option for post type so won't allow me to do it.I have an iPhone 5c and for the last month or two when I go to take a photo the screen blanks out and goes fuchsia pink, sometimes it'...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot text or call since returning from abroad

I've returned from Holiday but I cannot text or call on my 5s and I'm wondering if I messed something up when I updated my carrier settings. I see the usual ooooo O2-UK in the top left but texts fail and when I dial calls fail instantly. I have obser...

Resolved! No service for 3 days

I live in lewisham, my iphone has been "no service" for 3 days already. It happend one time last year but just lasting for a few hours. Even when I went to central london yesterday, it was still "no service"... What should I do?

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Tracks off track??

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with loss of service to this premium service lately? The lady two months I have been paying for this service and I have encountered major issues. The app constantly closes down or throws me out.. The odd occas...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! swapmysim

Signed up for new tariff and iphone on saturday. Received phone yesterday. Tried for hours to do 'swapmysim' waiting the half hour each time ... told had to do next day.... have done same today and again told to wait till next day. Just need my code ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos