Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APN issues iOS update 6.1.3

I updated to iOS 6.1.3 yesterday but had to do a factory restore as I didn't have space on my iPhone 4. I now have it working, apart from the 3G side of things. I can't find the section on the latest update on the iOS to change/add APN details. It's ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using 1GB data in A DAY!!

I used all of my data last month, and my next 1GB of data was put back again yesterday as I'd come to the restart date in the month. I reset the timers in my data usage settings yesterday evening so I could monitor it this month (I did go a bit mad l...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! where can i sell my iPhone 4

Hi i am thinking about getting an iphone 5 and as I'm not on a contract and own my iphone 4 i was wondering if i could sell my iphone or use it as part exchange for a new iphone 5. Does anyone knows of a good place to sell it?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jailbreaking

I have an iPhone 5 and just wondered if its worth jailbreaking. I've looked into, but never gone through with it, as I could brick it or have a virus.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone and internet

i have an iphone 3gs i turned my internet off when i first got it as was using all my credit so i just used it for wi fi only so it connected to my internet or when at friends i connected to theirs , but sometimes when im out i need to use the intern...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! **Visual Voicemail - Transfer messages to new iphone**

Hey all, I just upgraded from the iphone 4 to the iphone 5. I got all backed up from my old iphone 4 onto itunes and synced over to the new phone, However it did not sync my visual voicmail messages which are stored on my old phones VVM inbox but i c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BT Openzone in St Ives

I just heard that when I connect to BT Openzone I should get this thru my O2 account free. Can anyone assist please. I wish to log into the BT zone from Saturday 4th March 2013. ThanksAwaiting a reply. The place we live when we visit offers the BT Op...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card for iphone 5

Hi all I have anew iphone 5 can anyone tell me if it has a special sim card, ie can i take the sim card out and use it in a normal phone ? cheersmike

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos