Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 click and collect

I had the following text message from O2 on Tuesday:"O2: We're so excited about getting iPhone 6 into your hands, we gave you the wrong Click and Collect date. Pop into the store you selected online, on September 19th, not September 17th. Enjoy your ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6(+) - Refresh - Instore

Hi all, Can anyone give me their thoughts on whether it will be possible to walk into an o2 store on Firday or Saturday and upgrade to an iPhone 6(+) on o2 Refresh? I have checked the Refresh options online and I can pay off my existing phone and upg...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPW phone 6

Hi, your topic has been merged with the iPhone preorders topic. Please click the link above to be redirected.

MichaelL by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Massive Data Usage Increase

I was just wondering if anyone had experienced this. I've had my iphone 5 for nearly two years, and am coming to the end of my contract.In all that time I've never even come close to using the 1 gig of data I get with my phone. However in the last fi...

Bez89 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preparing for dispatch, yippie

Guys, my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB White/Silver is preparing for dispatch, just been on the phone to them and I will be recieving it on Friday.

• 158 replies
  • 0 kudos

In Store Stock Checker

I know with previous iphone releases the O2 website had an in store stock checker. Will this be the case from tomorrow aswell?

Jacklw25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double data and free insurance

Bit annoyed... Just been called by the O2 Clifton store to be told my iPhone 6 is in and ready for collection tomorrow ... However the deal I'd taken, free double data (5gb up to 10gb) and 12 months free accidental insurance has now been cancelled by...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone payg sim into iphone 6

I want to upgrade my phone to iphone 6. at the moment I use an iphone 5 on payg. on O2's website for iphone 6 it says payg coming soon. if I buy an unlocked phone direct from apple can I just put my SIM card in that and carry on as normal?thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IOS 8

Can anyone tell me when the IOS 8 comes out? I forgot, is it this week?

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos