Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPW Dispatched Emails Already?!?!

I notice on the CPW twitter feed that some people are metioning that they have already received dispathing emails for their iphone 6. Has anybody on here had one from CPW yet?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 90 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 Plus and Apps

Anyone else find that the display of some apps is way too zoomed I feel almost blind to it! What can we do to fix this or is there nothing we can do? Please help!!!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 Case?

So what are you going to protect your shiney new iPhone with?

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carphone Warehouse - Pretty Amazed

I phoned the Carphone Warehouse around 8pm last night and ordered 2 iPhone 6 +'s in silver, 64GB and 128GB, on upgrade. Delivery date given as 13 October 2014. Roll on to this morning and I get notification of delivery for today. Both phones arrived ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iOS 8 update for iPad

For some reason my ipad won't update to the iOS 8. Any tips why it's not working?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stock Levels IPhone 6+

OK, so I think the general consensus is - stock levels for the 6+ are near non existent . Is it possible for anyone from O2 to actually keep the community up to date on apple deliveries ? Maybe keep us up to date on what order date you are currently ...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

iPhone 6

I backed up my iPhone 5 as I have now got my iPhone 6, do I set it up as a new iPhone as it won't do a restore from my saved back up. I am worried I will lose my pictures etc if I do new iPhone option. Please help!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6

I have inserted sim into my new iPhone. How long til network is up and running on it?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos