Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IpHONE 5

Finaliy got my hands on an iphone 5 today as an upgrade on the new Refresh tarrif.Whilst instore I asked the o2 staff if I can upgrade to the iphone 5s when it's finally released any time during my new contract as this is the main selling point of th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4 mailbox problem

my voicemail says the mailbox is full but it isn't how do I delete messages and start again

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 3GS has died - will not complete recovery mode

Hi there, My 3GS will not charge (gets quite hot when plugged into charger) and displays the CONNECT TO ITUNES screen. When I do it goes thru the restore process but gets stuck on WAITING FOR IPHONE screen on itunes (phone displays a progress bar tha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 4s wont connect to unprotected hotel wifi

Iphone 4s wont connect to unprotected hotel wifi, i have already tried turning phone on and off but to no avail!Wireless network signal is strong but not actually connecting to the wifi.The hotel username and password login screen is not automaticall...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4S won't receive MMS from abroad

HiI have some friend who are in Italy at the moment and they are sending me picture messages but I am not getting any of them.They ate sending them to my brother who is on T Mobile and he is getting them all.In total they have sent 6 and I have recei...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 3gs 3g not working!!!!

Help the 3g is not working on my phone , i have reset my network settings but it has not helped , anyone know what to do ????

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPad, bought data, "you are not subscribed"

Bought a new iPad, got an O2 SIM loaded with 1 GB, put it in. Finds the network fine, I can log into my account fine ("1024mb for 30 days") but no data services work, "you are not subscribed to a cellular service."Tried resetting, rebooting, cleaning...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet on iphone

For the past 5 days the internet won't work on my iphone 4 without using wifi.I have enought data on it but for some reason its stopped working! Any ideas??

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Wifi App Will not accept text code

As it says in the title, I installed the O2 Wifi App on my Iphone 4S and tried to the registration process and was sent a text code. The app would not accept the code and I cannot get the app to work - seems a pretty useless app to me, these things s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 3GS: Sim repeatedly sends messages

Hi,I have two SIMs for my iPhone 3GS. Both have the same message centre number as they are on Pay & Go™ Original and Pay & Go™ Talkalot respectively. Every 3 minutes or less the Talkalot SIM appears to send a text message (which does not seem to cost...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos