Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! icloud set up

I must have at some point tried to set up icloud but not completed the process as I am trying to do it now and it is asking me to go to my email to verify it. Unfortunately I no longer have that particular email account so how do I get around this? N...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 2-4 weeks delivery

I ordered an iPhone 6 64gb space grey this week and have been told it will be 2-4 weeks delivery. Will it realistically arrive within that time or am I to expect much longer ? The website states they are getting more stock soon ... Should I have any ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Upgrade

I want to upgrade from an iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 plus, the my O2 app says I can have a one month early upgrade for free and it pushes me towards O2 refresh. Am I able to just upgrade the phone on a 24 month contract without having to join O2 refresh?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone4

My iphone4 will not ring only after the caller has heard four ring - therefore by the time I get to it they hang up. Have extended the voice mail to 30 as in a post & changed to a new sim but the problem is still here - any ideas? O2 have tried to so...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessing ICE in iOS.

Can anyone remember the ICE thing from years ago?Was having a play in the Health App and a came across this?https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=814F3C246B010D3F!1733&authkey=!AHbmTkKnWRPKW6g&ithint=file%2cpptx My first attempt at a Presentation in ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Friends and family

Hi, I wanted to know if the Note 4 was available with friends and family discount? If not, can someone tell me when it will be added to list of eligible handsets for f&f discount? Thank you.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi connections - passwords being rejected

Hi there, I have encountered a problem with my iPhone 4S when attempting to connect to my Wifi in the house and other places. "Incorrect Password" comes up. I know for a fact it is the correct password. My girlfriend and our daughter can connect to W...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 plus pre order

Ordered iphone 6 plus 64 gb on 23 sept on business retention deal, 8 weeks and still waiting. Not acceptable and poor customer service by o2

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos