Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Sim Contract

I'm using a Sim Only Contract & using it with an IPhone 5. Because the sim has 4g but the phone isn't compatible with the iPhone5 yet I can only acces the internet & apps when on wifi. Is there anyway I can change the settings to be able to use my pa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I Phone Delays

i ordered a i phone last week that was in stock. waited for a delivery that never came so i called 202 to be told the phone is out of stock and should be with me in a week. still nothing. when are you getting more phones in stock

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FREE MINS USAGE!!

PLEASE !!CAN ANYONE ADVISE ON!!WHEN ONLINE AND IT SAYSYOU HAVE FREE MINS LEFT UNTIL 23 NOV 2014DOES THAT INTERPRETE YOU CAN USE THE FREE CALLS ON 23 NOVEMBER 2014!!OR IS IT BEFORE THE 23 NOVEMBER 2014 THANXU

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPhone 5s No Service

Hope this is the right place.. I received my iPhone 5s, inserted sim, followed all instructions and still it says 'No Service'. The instructions from o2 state after iphone is activated tap 'General', 'Settings' then 'About' and I'll automatically be ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! icloud set up

I must have at some point tried to set up icloud but not completed the process as I am trying to do it now and it is asking me to go to my email to verify it. Unfortunately I no longer have that particular email account so how do I get around this? N...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 2-4 weeks delivery

I ordered an iPhone 6 64gb space grey this week and have been told it will be 2-4 weeks delivery. Will it realistically arrive within that time or am I to expect much longer ? The website states they are getting more stock soon ... Should I have any ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Upgrade

I want to upgrade from an iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 plus, the my O2 app says I can have a one month early upgrade for free and it pushes me towards O2 refresh. Am I able to just upgrade the phone on a 24 month contract without having to join O2 refresh?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone4

My iphone4 will not ring only after the caller has heard four ring - therefore by the time I get to it they hang up. Have extended the voice mail to 30 as in a post & changed to a new sim but the problem is still here - any ideas? O2 have tried to so...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessing ICE in iOS.

Can anyone remember the ICE thing from years ago?Was having a play in the Health App and a came across this?https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=814F3C246B010D3F!1733&authkey=!AHbmTkKnWRPKW6g&ithint=file%2cpptx My first attempt at a Presentation in ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos