Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Often my iPhone 4S doesn't always ring

Sometimes my phone doesn't ring when someone calls, goes straight to voicemail even when I have it in my hand. It's not on silent. Why?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will 02 replace bend iphone 6

Have noticed my 6 week old iPhone 6 has bent just by the volume button, did take out insurance but think should be replaced under warranty. Any one had same problem?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need technical help please

Hi, My phone does not alert any incoming calls that I am getting, even when it is switched onto loud and vibrate mode. I am instead finding missed call messages on my phone. When I speak to people that have tried to call me, they say that they are pu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 Loan Phone - Keep or Return?

Have also posted this on MacRumors but wanted your thoughts as well!My wife's iPhone 5 recently went into our local Apple Store for a free battery replacement and also a free power button replacement (this was part of Apple's free battery replacement...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Problems After Attempting Personal Hotspot (iPhone 5s)

Hi I am having signal problems with my iPhone 5s after attempting to use personal hotspot.My phone now flicks between having 4G to E to no signal multiple times an hour. Before trying to use personal hotspot, I encountered no problems. Any ideas on h...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos