Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New 14 Day Return Window.

I've seen a couple of stories about the new EU Regs on return policies on Paid Apps.If you buy an App then decide you no longer want it, you can return and it will stay on your device! It will be deleted from your online store and removed the next ti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iPhone from giffgaff/O2

My son gave me his old iphone4 at christmas, the contract on it with O2 ended in 2012, his wife has been using it on Giffgaff and I need to get it unlocked to use on my 3 account, I requestd an unlock on the 28th December and was promised it would be...

• 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken Screen

Basically, I have smashed the screen on my iPhone 5s to the point where I have Black spots on it, and it doesn't work, I am an idiot, I know, and I don't have insurance or anything on it so I was wondering how much it would cost to fix it. I know a s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Barred account

Why still cant call or send messages although they already taken the payments in my accoun??? Even i cant call costumer service???? What should i do???

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Do I Remove Junk Emails?

How do I stop receiving junk emails on my phone? I want the junk emials to go straight to my trash folder, but I can only find options to flag emails. Is it possible to do?Deleting the odd one is ok but sometimes there's so many (obvious junk ones) t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Find My iPhone.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/furious-owner-stolen-iphone-discovers-4910837http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894450/iPhone-owner-s-shock-selfies-woman-appearing-iCloud-handset-stolen.html I'm kind of guessing that if the owner had had F...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Superb Apple service

If only all service could be as good as the Apple service I got this week I bought my iP6+ just over 2 months ago and was told, initially, the Applecare+ was 60days. Towards the end of the 60days I checked in my local store as I bought hte iP6+ at a ...

MarkTadley by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Will my iPhone 5 be locked to O2

Considering joining Vodafone at end of contract. 2 questions: will my iPhone 5s be locked to O2, is there a chance 02 would match the 15% discount on a contract I can get elsewhere?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Data with Tethering on Android killed when swapped to iPhone

I am writing this to let anyone else considering what I have done to think again before going any further with their phone choice. I have been a long-term monthly customer with O2 and have had unlimited data plus tethering on my Android phone for yea...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help...my 1st iphone 5,wi fi problems.only works beside router

Hi there everyone, Iv just changed from HTC to Iphone 5 & wi fi only works when im standing right beside our router.I did google search for suggestions on what could be wrong,tried resetting networks then switching phone off & on again to no avail.i ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos