Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't Sync Calendar From iPad

I have an iPhone 6 and an iPad Mini 3. I have added contacts on my iPhone and it has synced to my iPad and vice versa. I have also added calendar events to my iPhone and it has synced to my iPad. The problem I am having is that I added a calendar eve...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! multimedia messages

Hi,How can I avoid being charged on my iPhone, for sending multimedia messages, thru imessage?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Page keeps opening

I've had my iPad since Christmas and visit a football message board most days but this evening a different page keeps opening. I can open the board and maybe read one page but when I click on page 2 or go to another thread a whole different site open...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

New 14 Day Return Window.

I've seen a couple of stories about the new EU Regs on return policies on Paid Apps.If you buy an App then decide you no longer want it, you can return and it will stay on your device! It will be deleted from your online store and removed the next ti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iPhone from giffgaff/O2

My son gave me his old iphone4 at christmas, the contract on it with O2 ended in 2012, his wife has been using it on Giffgaff and I need to get it unlocked to use on my 3 account, I requestd an unlock on the 28th December and was promised it would be...

• 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken Screen

Basically, I have smashed the screen on my iPhone 5s to the point where I have Black spots on it, and it doesn't work, I am an idiot, I know, and I don't have insurance or anything on it so I was wondering how much it would cost to fix it. I know a s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Barred account

Why still cant call or send messages although they already taken the payments in my accoun??? Even i cant call costumer service???? What should i do???

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Do I Remove Junk Emails?

How do I stop receiving junk emails on my phone? I want the junk emials to go straight to my trash folder, but I can only find options to flag emails. Is it possible to do?Deleting the odd one is ok but sometimes there's so many (obvious junk ones) t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Find My iPhone.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/furious-owner-stolen-iphone-discovers-4910837http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894450/iPhone-owner-s-shock-selfies-woman-appearing-iCloud-handset-stolen.html I'm kind of guessing that if the owner had had F...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Superb Apple service

If only all service could be as good as the Apple service I got this week I bought my iP6+ just over 2 months ago and was told, initially, the Applecare+ was 60days. Towards the end of the 60days I checked in my local store as I bought hte iP6+ at a ...

MarkTadley by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos