Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from o2 to Carphone w/house o2

Hey,So I'm pretty new to all these PAC codes and changing networks. As when I get a contract/number I tend to stick with that so I've never changed networks and get PAC codes etc.So basically, I am currently on o2 and I have a contract SIM card. I ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Code

Hello, I've just got an O2 Open code which offers a 30% discount on the air time tarriff. Can this code only be used when I take out a new O2 Refresh contract?....and does it have to be done in store? Why can't it be done online or over the phone? Th...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missed the date for my phone bill

Hi I missed the payment on the date for my phone bill, was having some financial issues at the time. Got a msg from O2 saying I would have my phone disconnected and a charge of 407.05 due. What do I do?? Tried calling the numbers in the message but w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with iPhone 6 Hanging Up

Hi, Does anyone else have this issue or a suggested fix. I have an iPhone 6. When someone rings me, it tends to hang up on that person within about 30 seconds. I don't press anything or do anything to make it hang up, it just does it. If I ring someo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4; Unlocking from Virgin Mobile

Recently I was given an iPhone 4 from a friend of mine and got a micro sim for use on O2, when I went to set up the phone I recieved an on screen message informing me the sim was not eligble under the activation policy and through later research foun...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4 "NO SERVICE GPRS "

Hi, I have a problem with an iPhone I have recently bought. I bought it off an x friend. Anyway, the problem is that when I try putting a SIM card into it, it starts searching for reception then comes up at the top of the screen saying "NO SERVICE GP...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Visual Voicemail since getting iPhone 6 Plus.

Previous to me getting my 6 Plus I had VVM. I’ve tried dialling 1750 to turn on voicemail but all I hear is 3 beeps and no recorded announcement. The same happens when I dial 1760. I’ve tried reseting network settings, but that made no difference. I ...

• 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

early upgrade

anyone else been promised a free early upgrade by phone then been told its not showing up on account?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

my daughter uses my phone as i use my work phone .can the contract be changed into her name as she wants to get a new phone hopefully using her student card to get a discount on the phonemany thanksNigel

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim-only pay monthly for iPad Air

I asked in my local O2 store for a pay monthly nano sim for my iPad Air. I don't understand why they said I had to sign up for a business contract (it's for personal use), but it seemed to be the only way they could do it.I can't register to MyO2 - s...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos