Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warranty on a refurbished phone

I'm considering an upgrade and have seen a refurbished 5s. Not had a refurbished phone before and want to know what warranty comes with it. Looked on help pages but can't find the info. Can anyone confirm?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone6 unlocking

Hi im with O2 9 years now and in Jan 15 ( iven could do this in July 2014 but didnt take any notice) upgrade my cont And jump into O2 refresh... And take iphone6 for 24 months without any inshurance etc (never ever claim nothing) as my plan is to kee...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iphone 6 from Carphone Warehouse?

Hi, all.Just got hold of the above from a friend of mine, its less than 6 months old, was bought sim-free from the carphone warehouse but it locks to the first sim inserted which was O2. My question is how do i get it unlocked? Its not tied to any co...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4G Yet.

Hi,I've had my iPhone 6 for around 10 days now, but I haven't had the 4G signal show yet. I've had 3G show but not 4G.Is there a way of finding where 4G areas are? Would my phone automatically connect to a 4G signal if in an area.Thank you,Liam.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone 3GS

Hi, Thought I'd give this a go as the normal approach has not worked! I have a pay monthly iphone 3GS, which I got on 24 month deal, the actual contract period finished ages ago and I have just let it roll on until now. I'm moving home soon and the 0...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 plans

So how can I switch to monthly plan + iPhone 6 for £30 a month? And keep my pay and go number also

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Character count doesn't work on iphone 5

I have switched on the character count on my iPhone 5 as I am going abroad and want to keep texts to 160 characters. But it worked only on the first text and now nothing despite turning on and off etc. Anyone else have this problem or have any ideas?...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DEPOSIT HELP

Hi there, So i was looking through various i phones yesterday and stubmled upon one i really liked, so i went to the checkout and filled in all the pages until it checked my credit history and asked me to pay upfront £450, as this is alot of money to...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6 lost all contacts etc

Hi all first post so here goes I have an iphone 6 I previosly had an iphone 5s all was fine until I gave my daughter my iphone 5s as I no longer needed it, she put her sim in the phone, buy as soon as she did my phone the iphone 6 turned into my daug...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos