Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed calls

Just recently on my iPhone 5s I keep getting text messages saying "you missed a call from me" even though my phone was next to me and had a signal, it doesn't ring, the first thing I know about it is the text message. Is anybody else having the same ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet abroad

I am currently out of the UK, previously the internet on my phone has worked abroad, however since the evening of the 31st my internet has failed to work. Despite data roaming being turned on, the phone is saying there is no internet connection, this...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smashed screen

Has any one claimed on iPhone insurance. I have dropped mine and screen all smashed but don't want to be without it when being fixed?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2UK wifi code texts

Why have I received 4 texts (and counting) in the past 10 mins with a wifi code?Never had a text from them before except my monthly bill.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 6 Heating

Hi Guys, My iphone 6 seems to get very hot whilst on phone calls and using some apps. i can be on the phone for all of 8 minutes and the phone gets far too hot even in colder weather. Ive had every Iphone sinch Iphone 4 and not had this issue before,...

RossP81 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6 data problems

I have owned an Iphone 6 for four days and in that time had a text to say my data had all been used up!! Phoned Customer services who say I need to upgrade and purchase a 3 gb deal....................... which is crazy. I had a an Iphone 5 for 2 year...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring text messages from one phone to another

Hello everyone, I hope someone might be able to help? I have just today upgraded from iPhone 3G (not even 3GS...) to iPhone 6. Yes I know I'm very much behind the times but I also have a work phone which is much more high tech so my own phone took a ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 5c passcode

on my iphone 5c when I'm on siri and I leave the phone for 10 mins, when I talk to it ,it asks for the passcode even though I set passcode 'off' and 'simple passcode' off and autolock is 'off'. I tried resetting to factory settings but that did not w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad Mini 64gb

Hi, I have an iPad mini 64gb which has a O2 chip 3G chip. I want to upgrade to 4G how do I do that? I presently use pay as you go which I prefer but depending on deals/cost I will re-evaluate! . . Can you help?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos