Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal trouble

Hi I am new to O2 have a iPhone 5c and pay monthly the trouble is my signal is intermittent I have several friends with 02 and my daughter in the same household is with O2 same phone etc but all have a better signal than me?? I've reset phone took ou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sudden data usage spike - Twitter to blame?

I've had a weird sudden spike in my data usage and can't understand what's going on I've got an iPhone 5c which I've had since last May, on a plan with 1GB of data included. In a normal month I don't use more than about 700MB of my data allowance. La...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird ... iPhone 6 suddenly can't send email over 4G/3G

Hi Until today I had no problems at all with 4G/3G.All of a sudden today, I can't send emails on either of my 2 virginmedia accounts.I can still receive emails no problem.I can still send texts, make calls, browse the net ... no issues whatsoeverI ju...

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 5 not turning on

i have just received my phone back from it being "repaired", i still cant get it to respond despite it supposedly having a new battery and software update, it has been charging for close to an hour now and the screen remains black, any ideas?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 Unlocking

I puchased an iPhone 6 from Apple Regents Street London with an O2 pay monthly contract, about 6 months ago. I asked the salesperson if the unit was unlocked or if locked could it be unlocked on request. I travel abroad often and like to swap my SIM ...

Hagadol1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! holiday

going to spain for five days lookig to see what is the best value so I can still keep in contact with family at home ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for messages?

Today I joined o2 and received an iphone 6, I text 20 people a message saying this is my new number, blah blah and have been charged £6.66 for messages? How can this be classed as a picture message?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6 and plus refresh unlock

if i buy the iphone 6 and request the unlock code straight away will it be accepted or is it 6 months again?

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s unlocking

HiI m living in turkey and my phone is simlocked with O2...I made a conversation thanks to live chat with agents..and they said according to unlocking process, i should take O2 card and top-up 15 pounds...i did what they said, i brought O2 pay&go sim...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos