Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying off my phone bill

When my phone is pay off fully who is responsible to stop the cash going out or is it done automatically please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking a Iphone 3G

I am trying to use my Wife's old Iphone 3G on a different network and am having trouble getting it unlocked.When I insert the new network SIM I get 'No service'. I also inserted my PAYG O2 SIM and I get the same message! I understand I need a working...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 4 not receiving SMS messages.

My phone has just stopped receiving SMS messages, but does receive iphone messages. Have tried changing carrier to vodaphone and turning the phone on and off on numerous occasions. Thank you EDIT: I have tried this http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no internet

Hi. Everything was working on my phone. I upgraded my sim only contract on the 5th specifying that I was on an iPhone. Now my data is not working I get there is no internet connection even though it is showing a 3G signal. I also notice that the visu...

iPhone 6 Battery Issues

Has anybody had any issues with their iPhone 6Lately? Primarily since the iOS 8.4 update? My battery charges very quickly and drains very quickly.I've already done the usual hard reset, taking emails off push, waiting for the batter to go below 5% or...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 Problem

A bit strange me starting a thread about an Apple product but I am posting on behalf of a friend in SpainShe has just emailed me. Her daughter has bought an iPhone 6 today and was on YouTube..clicked on something which has apparently downloaded a por...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6 plus

hi folk`s, i am a pensioner so not very good with mobile phones, i have bought an iphone 6 plus which is on o3 , but i use the tesco mobile o2 service. i have been told that if i put my o2 sim card into it it will operate properly. is this correct or...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad cellular issue

I am paying for cellular data on my iPad, however it seems to have stopped working. Shows connected to O2 and signal strength, however no 3G, 4G, gprs or even E. I have checked APN settings and even reset them and done several soft resets but nothing...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5c

My iphone 5c says no service

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

recover deleted messages on iphone

Hi - unfortunately i have deleted important text messages to and from one contact on my iphone 4s and need to recover them. how do i do this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos