Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal in cyprus

Hi all my partner has been in Cyprus for the last 7 days and her Internet has worked fine.. she has woken up today and nothing works at all.. no Facebook no Internet and also WhatsApp does not connect.. she has spoken to customer services who have sa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G and 4G not working

I've got an iPhone 5S and my contract was eligible for upgrade on the 20th August. I don't want a new handset yet, I want to wait until the new iPhone comes out - whenever it is - so I downgraded my £37-odd a month contract to a Simplicity Tariff on ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock the phone for a different network...

Hi - I upgraded my iphone from a 5s to a 6plus in February, keeping my telephone number. I recently gave my iphone 5s to a friend, who is not on 02 network and on putting in her sim card, it says "the simcard currently installed in this iphone is fro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving group text messages

When I first signed up with O2 I did not receive group text messages. O2 changed my settings remotely and everything was ok but recently I found out that I again did not receive group messages. Again O2 reset my setting remotely and said it would not...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Handy Tip For iPhone

Came across this....https://uk.news.yahoo.com/this-trick-shows-you-how-strong-your-iphone-s-signal-really-is-084928792.html#zd4So15

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Does O2 offer no upfront costs on iPads each year?

Hi all,Nice to meet you all, I am new to the community and have searched through this forum and could not find an answer to my question which is: Does O2 offer no upfront cost deals on iPads at the end of each year?I look forward to your replies.All ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Music & Spotify, my time spent with them, my review and thoughts

Hi guys. I thought I would write a review/round up of the 3 weeks or so that I’ve spent with Apple Music and Spotify. Prior to using Apple Music, I’d never used a music streaming service before, but as Apple are offering a 3 month free trial I though...

IMG_0324.png IMG_0331.png IMG_0333.PNG IMG_0334.PNG
  • 17 replies
  • 2 kudos

refurb nonsense

I got a new contract with o2 in april which came with a fully refurbed iphone5c. the warrenty was only 3 months apparently but after 4 months the logic board has completely mucked up and left my phone useless. surely a phone in the exact same conditi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

could not activate mobile data network

I put my pay monthly 3g sim which has data plan into a iphone 3gs but can only connect to internet via wifi. How do i get it to connect to internet away from my home.

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos