Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6S bought sim-free

I purchased a 6s from CPW sim free and put in an o2 sim I had lying around to activate it while I waited for a replacement for my contract sim (on EE). Stupidly didn't realise they locked to the first carrier and now can't get the phone unlocked. Are...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

How can I disable the Voicemail touch-button on my iPhone 4S? I don't wany or need Voicemail but I keep touching the button accidentally, which then costs me an unwanted 20p every time. Can I maybe change the called number from 901 to, well, somethin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not provisioned

Just purchased a new iphone 6 on contract for my daughter. Got it home and plugged it into ITunes but still getting message 'sim not provisioned'. Is it just a case of waiting?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Full Signal to no service - iPhone 5s

I have had my iPhone 5s for a year now, and recently it started dropping from full signal in my home to no service. I have had a new sim sent out and have swapped it over but still the same problem is occuring. Even when it occasionally shows I have ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 9.1 released

just a heads up This release includes new features, improvements and bug fixes, including:Live Photos now intelligently senses when you raise or lower your iPhone, so that Live Photos will automatically not record these movementsOver 150 new emoji ch...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos

unable to get emails on my iphone 5c

please help..i have been unable to get emails on my phone. i have a meesage that says the mail server is not responding. i have done all the trouble shooting and reset my phone countless times. i have deleted my email account, and reset the network s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can i find my sim number?

to transfer over my old mobile number to my o2 sim card it says i need the sim number of my o2 sim card, where can i find this?

• 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected during chat to upgrade

Cut off during live chat with Ajay, after waiting for ages and chosing a phone for upgrade, why didnt he phone me on mobile. Very frustrating

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange O2 iPhone unlocking problem

Struggling to solve this, so wanted to open it out for possible help. I'll bullet point it in an attempt to keep it simple:- I've been an O2 customer for at least 8 years on a constant contract.- I have an old iPhone 4S from 2011 which I would like t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why o2 take so long to unlock my iphone 5

I asked o2 to unlock my iphone 5 on the 19th its now the 28th whats going on and why is it taking so long to doi am a pay monthly customer and have no fixed contrct

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos