Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5S

The screen is black and not working. The phone home button/lock button has no effect on the phone when pressed and the screen is still black and unresponsive. The phone does make noise, as I can hear the phone ringing but cannot answer it as the scre...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking phone

phone number******* phone has been found by hotel staff. Please open up the line again?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can i use my o2 plan on a sim free phone?

My smartphone has been damaged and it is not repairable, I have paid off my device plan but still have my monthly tariff.If i buy a sim free smartphone and put my sim card into that, will i be able to use the tariff on there?Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card stuck in iPhone 6 (without tray)

Hi guys,Bit of a disaster this morning. I recieved my new iPhone 6 from O2 and a regular-sized sim. Obviously the regular sized sim would not fit and I needed to cut it down to a nano sim. I've never done this before and it was very frustrating. Anyw...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim activation

Hi, it ha now been 24 hours since I had a sim put in (my previous sim and phone got stolen), and it still hasn't activated. What should I do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ipad pro pre order

Hi well we here the ipad pro is availabe for per order tommorrow but no networks and also carphone warehouse no anything about per orders on networks stocking it for pre order in uk http://www.digitalspy.com/tech/apple/news/a773405/ipad-pro-release-d...

Resolved! iPhone 6s burning battery and data

Hi, I have just upgraded, I had an iphone 6 previously and now have a 6s. My average usage each month in terms of data was under 1gb with my iphone 6 - I have exactly the same apps etc as I restored the backup from my icloud on the 6s but have used n...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6plus iOS 9 - No YouTube over 3G/4G

Hi Guys, Has anyone got any advice, experience of this problem with the iPhone 6plus on iOS9? When I use YouTube over Wifi its fine, when I use cellular data it tells me that there no internet connection using the YouTube app. Carrier: O2 21.0Mobile ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap disaster. Hating o2 right now, someone help!

ok. Here goes. So I have been with o2 many years. I had an o2 refresh contract. Let's call it contract 1 I wanted a 6s so found a good deal via carphone warehouse with a new o2 monthly contract. I purchased this. Call it contract 2. I rang o2 to ask ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos