Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Voicemail disappeared after putting in new sim only contract.

Always had Visual Voicemail, but at end of my contract I opted for the 12month Sim only deal, after inserting Sim my visual voicemail gone. Ive tried Network settings reset also checked voicemail is activated, Ive also tried hard restart/reset and no...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! activating iphone 5c

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me... So im on an o2 contract and I've just been passed down an iphone 5c its unlocked and other sims have been tried and have worked in the phone even though apparantly you can activate your iphone with an inactive s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 5c refurb

I have ordered an iPhone 5c refurb and read to see the phone does not come with a charger, does that mean the USB plug or the actual wire that connects to the phone?

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iOS 7 - Voicemail not working

Since upgrading to iOS7 my iPhone 5's voicemail system has ceased to function. The O2 Gurus were no help whatsoever and the customer service line is 'busy'. Anyone else had the same problem?

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 6 Plus

Hey guys, OK a bit of a weird one here that I can't find the answer to online. Hoping maybe someone here could help me. Bought an iPhone 6 Plus over a year ago and used a GiffGaff sim since new. Last week an issue developed with the phone and Apple r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple replacing some USB-C cables

Thought this would be of interest and importance to the iPhone users in the community.http://www.theverge.com/2016/2/12/10982062/apple-usb-c-cable-replacements-announced

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock my advice

I've received unlock code but I filled to fix it

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6S open discount

Hi I'm new here and just wanted some advice on the open discount for the iPhone 6S, I've seen that you have to wait for 6 months after the phone has come out but can anyone tell me when this date is?

Gregp72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tarrif

how do i change my tarrif?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with ipad 3

I won an iPad3 years ago at work, I didn't get much play with it before my iPad become everyone's iPad. Over the years the girls got phones / tablets so my iPad become the wife's iPad. (not that i gave a hoot)Anyway, it was originally set up on my em...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos