Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Phone

I want to unlock my iphone 5s. How do i do it? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't use WiFi on underground

HI, I can't used Wifi on the underground since 2 weeks ago. It keeps saying 'Sorry, we're having a few problems at the moment. We're working on it, so have another go later'. However, all my friends can use it, and I saw someone on the train can use ...

Capture.PNG
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Status of O2 business partners

My partner has recently been 'cold called' by Aerial Business Communications (ABC-a Portsmouth based company) and offered an O2 contract for her independently purchased IPhone, she is unsure of the status of this organisation and if signing up with t...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 account

My o2 account thinks I'm using an iPhone6s and I'm using a iPhone SE which I do not understand and my tariff also shows up differently. I only upgraded Saturday but it thinks I have completely different tariff and phone

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6

My Iphone 6 does not reconize my finger print, can I cancel this and redo Please J.I

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Extra....No longer logs in

Hi all, basically yesterday i reset my network settings on my iphone 6 plus and since then whenever i get on the tube my phone no longer automatically connects to 'wifi extra'. it now asks for a username and password. I put my o2 login details in but...

Darrenj83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5c

My Iphone just keeps searching for network

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5 "Waiting for activation" driving me crazy!

Ok this is complicated (or not) my daughter got an Iphone 6 so she gave me her iphone 5 (she is paymonthly) I am pay as you go - i transfered my number over from my sim i had in my glalaxy 3 to the a nano sim and put the nano sim in the iphone - here...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Share Plan

This might be a silly question but am I able to use all of the 5GB data on my iPhone, rather than share it on other devices if I change my taffif to sharer? Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone6

My device thinks that headphones are connected, but they are not.So the microphone and speaker are not working. Only when i put in the headphones..weird....

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos