Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network, no connection - iPhone6s/IOS10/Vietnam

Dear Community, I am on a pay-monthly contract with O2, and have been forever. My previous iPhones have automatically found a local carrier when abroad, as also did my iPhone 6sPlus a fortnight ago when in Canada. I have since 'upgraded' to IOS10, wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-order cancellations - check your preorders

Hi all, I found out last night my pre-order from 9th of Sept at around 11pm was cancelled on the 10th for no reason and no notice was given to me this had happened. I've just come back from a holiday and wanted to check progress on my "pre-order". Fr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 Pre Order

I pre ordered my iPhone 7plus on the 9th, I have never had any text from o2 or updated in any way.Poor show from o2It even states that o2 have been in touch with all there customers to keep them updated, Lies, Lies, Lies.After all these years with o2...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is My Iphone 7plus?

Although not really a fault of O2, so *bleep* not to have received my phone yet even though I had pre-ordered a fortnight ago. Who else is going through the same problem?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 7 Plus Update

So I have just been told that the Iphone 7 Plus is in stock and I should expect a delivery date tonight, I am taking this with a pinch of salt but has anyone else been told similar?

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barred Phone / Insurance

Bought an IPhone 6s as a gift for my mate it came with a new number but he put his own 02 in , we had a disagreement so barred the phone as its in my account name, went to Unbar it now they say the phone is black listed from an outside insurance whic...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 7 plus

Pre ordered my iPhone 7 plus rose gold on the 11/9/16 paid a deposit had no contact no emails nothing. Rang them up and been told no stock until the end of November beginning of Dec! Absolute joke! Oh but the extra data I will get but WILL NOT USE AS...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Iphone 7 refund help

I pre ordered an iPhone 7 which due to delays I cancelled and picked up in Store.I was advised by CS that I would receive a full refund which comprised of the phone price and early upgrade fee.I have however only been refunded the phone price and no ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

No information on my new I phone 7

Hi I took out a contract for iPhone 7 on 14th sept o2 took the upfront amount from my bank received email and agreement but have had nothing since and still no info on delivery of phone thanks in advance for any help

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Iphone 7 pre-ordering

Hi Has anyone got any screen dumps/ emails relating to the iphone preordering? I want to provide evidence to the regulator on how misleading the marketing was i.e. For delivery on the 16th. I have taken a stand and cancelled my upgrade after failed c...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos