Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6

hello everyone i was wondering if anyone knows how much would it be to get iphone 6 screen fix on contract many thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone Unlocking Process

I started the process to unlock an iPhone 6 (now out of contract) via the O2 app yesterdayThey say a standard 7 days to unlock2 questions,1, how long does it usually take the process to complete?2, do you get any sort of notification when the process...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 16GB, Unable To Activate Touch ID

Phone bought 22 months ago No AC Screen replaced with apple in Feb this year Ok, so no issues what so ever until the IOS10 was installed 2 weeks ago. Now the phone has a touch ID error and fails to work. All the usual things have been tried, flatten ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock iphone

I have just rang you and been informed that I need to complete an online form to have my phone unlocked. Where do I find that form?Stuart

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I've left my iPhone in a taxi and would like to report it lost in case anyone else tries to use it. I can't call because I don't have a phone. Please advise. thanks, Lindsay

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 plus Jet Black 256gb delivery

Can anyone who has any information on delivery of the iPhone 7 plus Jet Black 256gb only please post on this thread so anyone who is awaiting delivery of this phone can see when the delivery ball is gonna start rolling. I for 1 have been waiting sinc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why oh why did I upgrade to iOS 10?!

I upgraded before lunch and my my phone has dropped over 30% with minimal use. I'm really not impressed - at one point I was watching the battery percentage dropping even though the phone was in my hand. So I've gone from having a phone with reasonab...

New phone

I ordered new iPhone 7 jet black on contract but I wasn't told when it would be delivered was wondering when it would be

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

activating my iphone 6s

it's all set up but not working except for whatsapp messaging

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 in The Republic of Ireland

I'm off to the Republic of Ireland on Sunday 23rd Oct until Fri 28th Oct - what charges will I incur using my phone over there...text / calls / Facebook etc? Best regards Gary O'Dea

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos