Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Interference

Just been on the phone to my sister when a woman comes on the line me an my sister couldn't hear each apart from this angry sounding woman has my iPhone been hacked

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can people hack your apple id causing issues with phone

I am currently having many issues with my apple I.D, it keep requesting my password and i changed it to avoid problems like this. Late last night it popped up to request my password and then went onto telling me somone was trying to search for my Iph...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Want to upgrade so it's asking for the outstanding payment and the upfront cost and all the rest for my new phone which is fine. I put all my details in at least 20 times and it says something about there being an error with my details which there cl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I changed from pay and go to pay monthly sim and want to keep my old number but this hasn't worked so what can you do

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network

Lost connection to the o2 network around 3pm this afternoon, tried switching phone off and on multiple times, flicked flight mode on and off and even reset network settings. Nobody else in my area seems to be having any trouble with 02 and my last bi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latest bill

I am unable to log onto my online O2 account - have tried to create another one without success! I have just been debited £113 and do not understand why. The phone is not working so it has not been used very much at all this past month!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my iPhone from O2

I want to unlock my iphone from O2 however everytime i ring, i am on hold for an hour+. I need it asap to be unlocked. Many thanks, hope you can help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of usage fro insurance claim - to include IMEI number

Hi, I have an Iphone 5 which is damaged & I am claiming from my insurance. They have asked for '' Proof of usage for your handset: We require proof from your network that your handset has been used, showing the dates of both first and last use. This ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi I lost my iPhone 7 last night and I'm waiting for a crime number from the police. Is there any way I could have the phone blocked so it can't be used please.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos