Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello I want to know if I can drop my tariff on phone as I enquiries in Tesco today how much monthly tariff would be there for 6s and they said £32 which is huge difference to my monthly bills

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges in USA

I have been charged for calls i made through facetime/wifi, my call roaming wass off the entire time i was in the USA, I was also charged for texts also made through facetime/wifi.Please refund these charges. Una Nicholl

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Contact Number on My Account

Hi I have logged this 3 times with the online chat, complete waste of time again!! Is there anything that they can do apart from waste your time!!! My contact number is still showing my temporary one, before my number transfer. But it still won't let...

Dave111 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS Update - Phone Unrecognised

I have today upgraded my iPhone 6 to iOS 10.1.1 and this has loads my signal leaving the phone in searching mode all day. Checking the phone details it say my phone number is now unknown.Can anyone please help!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Talktalk email on iphone 5s

I wonder if anyone can help.I have an iphone 5s which I've had for a while now and use 2 email accounts on it, talktalk and bt internet.Both those accounts have been sending and receiving emails quite happily for years. the other week there was a mes...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switched from Samsung to iPhone (Sim Only) Can't connect to data...

Hi guysso I have been through the Live chat to find a solution- apparently the man has switched my data bolton to be compatible with Iphone's but its still not working. He said i would be able to use it straight away but an hour later and several res...

iOS 10 allows for call blocking apps

I missed this but In ios 10 you can install apps that will block and identify spam caller ids etc Just search the app store I have just installed truecaller will se how it performs

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sharer plan

just been informed that now I have upgraded from iphone 6 to 7, can no longer use it as a lead device in a sharer plan ????

MarkP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim

Help my daughter has broken her sim, what should i do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos