Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change a pre-owned iPhone to a new one, bought it in less thank a week

Hi! So I bought a pre-owned iPhone 5s for 199 pounds in Giffgaff in "excelent conditions". It's not excelent because I can notice it was already used by someone, it has some marks and scratches.I noticed after the day I bought it that the exact same ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How?? Help

Want to cancel my contract

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying new iphone5 on eBay

Dear Friend , I am not a techie person . I have an old iPhone 4 with 6GB storage . I'm on a contract that costs me £15 per month . Emails on on my phone don't work because it is clogged up with photos I think. Im thinking of buying a new iPhone on eB...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address error

Good afternoon, I`m buying an iphone from your`s online site, but over the find address it does not appear my house number. Hope you can help me. Thanks,Ana

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change address

I was unable to change the address by going on My O2.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing contact address

How do I change my billing address I found it yesterday but can't find it now!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing mobile data options in iOS10

Hi, I have an iPhone 7 running iOS 10.1.1. In mobile data options in settings I no longer have 'use mobile data for' big list of apps that are using data along with their toggles. Also in Apple music I no longer have the mobile data option in the app...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s

Ok my phone was purchased from o2 in may has now stopped working apple are unable to repair who's responsible for replacing it?? It's faulty not damaged??

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have just lost my iphone

I have just lost my iphone on the bus or on the road. How can you help with a replacement?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Payment Date

I would like some information on how I can change my payment date on the phone contract I am currently on. I thought I had arranged for the payment to be made on the 8th-9th every month. Instead the bill gets paid off on that date but I have to wait ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos