Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About my Pay monthly contract and sim

Hi, About 10 minutes ago I just ordered a pay monthly phone and sim but the thing is I didn't realise I could use my old sim in the phone and I don't know if I can cancel the sim after purchase?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I lost or my phone has been stolen 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking

Hi, I would like to unlock my old iPhone 5. I am a pay monthly cutomer with 3 current phone contracts. The phone I want unlocked is my old iPhone David Fitzpatrick

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone

I had an iPhone 4s but I upgraded to a new phone recently and I had the same number as I did on my old phoneHow would I unlock it as I don't know if it will unlock the new phone I have now

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Streaming music

Hello, I've bought my iPhone 7 between 9th September to December and I would like to access to streaming music, because I don't have the access yet

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming new iPhone contracts

I recall seeing that the top iPhone refresh contracts now included free roaming in Europe but now looking at new contracts I can't find any mention of it! Did I dream it or have they stopped offering it?? The current international roaming for £1.99 a...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems turning off voicemail?

I have been trying and failing to turn off voicemail for a few weeks now. O2 CS just gave me the 1760 and couldn't assist further.I had deleted my guru app but signed in again to try and turn off VM... which it just told me it couldn't "error" etc. Y...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Model 3GS

Once again, the writers of useful apps have forgotten that there are many of us out there who don't want to or can't afford to upgrade their iPhone, which in my case, means that I'm on the latest possible release of IOS - 6.1.6. I was able to use the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card mix up

I have a Iphone 5C which I chose at contract renewal not to change my number and retain the one I have had for years. O2 are billing me against the "new" SIM and have raised a debt recovery from Moorcoft to "recover" £514.09. I never took the new SIM...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

So my first payment of £39.50 for my IPhone 6s was taken out on the 23rd November then all my data, calls and minutes went back to normal on the 8th December.It then said my next bill would be due on the 22nd December (today) but it has not yet been ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos