Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help: Concerned - In the process of a claim for replacement and not sure of old iPhone data safety

Recently damaged my iPhone and have had to package it up after erasing it off FindMyiPhone. But I'm not convinced that the handset's data, which will inevitably end up in a third party's hands, will be safe. I've been told to wait 3-5 days for the cl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

Hi In under 2 days of mainly being at home in wifi zone I had the 80% of data used (600mb) text warning (this seldom happens to me and if it does its at end of the month) I contacted 02 chat going through some settings and it is now under investigati...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone order

i ordered iphone 7 plus 128gb gold pay monthly and need to know when if is in stock and when it will be delivered?

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unblock number

My phone has been stolen a couple of days before and I've blocked my number. Now i've got a new SIM card with same number and I need to unblock it

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5s PAYG - what's in the box?

Hi, I've decided to buy an iPhone 5s PAYG from O2 but am wondering what I'll get delivered as I've seen 'what's in the box' describtions on other websites but couldn't find anything similar on the O2 website. Will it come with any cables, manuals, or...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost phone

Hi evryone. Happy New Year to you all. Ok. so i'm trying to see my bill on line but i'm getting told that this isn't working at the moment. is anyone else haveing trouble viewing their bills on line? xx

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data problem

I bought a new iPhone SE on 27 Dec with 1 GB data allowance. I don't use much. Previously only had 500 MB a month which usually lasted. The assistant in shop set up phone and started downloading/updating data from old phone to new phone. Took about 3...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! name change on bill

hi,i have got married- how do i change my name on my bills?kind regards elizabeth

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone order bank holiday disruption

I orded my phone on friday evening (before 10pm) received my confirmation email and paid for a sat AM delivery but my o2 still says in progress and no sign of delievery. I know its bank holiday today and its been new year but is this the reason my or...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos